Everyone has a go to for your “I have 5 minutes and I have to be out the door” makeup. It takes a while to figure out JUST what you need and I have finally found mine.
I was recently asked to post about the foundation I love for fall, something natural, that I don’t do for my glam wedding makeups.
This is your, everyday-type makeup.
Here are my favorite go tos:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Pencil– This is a must if you super blonde Eyebrows like me. It instantly defines your eye area. I use the color “Medium-Brown”
- Colourpop Shock Shadow in Tea Party– what I love about colourpop is the price, and the fact that they usually recommend you apply with your fingers. This is a shimmery, light, easy and quick shadow that will bring life to your eyes. I apply with my fingers.
- Flat top Kabuki Brush– I use this for any liquid foundation for quick and even application. I apply the cc cream right on top, dot my face, then blend in.
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream– This is seriously awesome. I have a ton of redness on my face and there’s nothing I can do about it, Irish Skin. This covers it, and it’s all you need for a natural makeup. I use the color Light.
- Eyelash Curler- Buy one anywhere. It always helps to curl those lashes BEFORE mascara.
- Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara– I got this in one of my monthly subscriptions to Ipsy or Birchbox. This REALLY makes your eyelashes pop, perfect for when you’re not doing much else. I use a different mascara when I full on do my eye makeup.
There you have it. My 6 Picks for Fall Natural Makeup. Here’s a peek at me wearing these:
As I said before, this is done in 5 minutes, and you’re out the door feeling put together.
I should mention that ANY makeup looks better on skin that’s taken care of. Find a great exfoliant for you. My skin is SUPER sensitive so when I can feel it getting dry and flaky I use this. Then follow up with a great serum daily.
Leave me comments about your favorite go-tos!
I always love to discover new great makeup!