Oh Hello Favorite Day of the year!
The Nordstrom Sale is my super bowl sunday, that’s the only way to describe it. I set my alarm to 2:30 a.m., YES, you read that right. I had to be awake for the 3:01 a.m. start time of the sale.
Here’s some of my picks this year, everyone else is losing their mind about this year, I’d say I made out better last year for my aesthetic in clothes. The shoes are bonkers, so if you need new quality shoes, get on there asap.
- The Marc Fisher LTD Dacey Boot in Grey Saw these in the catalog and had to get them. Pretty sure they won’t fit my athletic calves, but I’m trying.
- Vince Darlington Flat- Very on trend style that’s going to be big this fall. This comes in so many colors, I went for a classic nude.
- Good American jeans- I don’t have to wax poetic about these, you know my obsession. Get them for 50 something less dollars
- Halogen Seamless bras- couple different styles here, this one is $11.90, can’t beat it.
- Patgonia sweater jacket– I have stalked this on so many other bloggers sites and it’s finally mine and for cheaper!
- Madewell Classic Trench- OBSESSED. Classic. Timeless and I’ve always wanted one but in cotton that breathes, hello new coat.
- Multi print scarf– Paired with the trench and those flats, YES PLEASE
- Kendra Scott Necklace- These necklaces never go out of style and I’m obsessed with Kendra Scott as an entrepreneur and company.
- 1901 Cotton Wrap Blouse- This is just a stunner in its silhouette, curious to see how it works on my curves!
This list doesn’t cover everything in the image, but it was a good sale for me, lots of timeless pieces and under-things that need replacing.
If you need spanx, go get em. They’re amazing prices!
Cannot wait to pick everything up from the store that I can and anxiously await the shoes in their shipment!
Hope you got a good haul too!