It’s that time of year!!
I didn’t do as much damage this year but picked a few favorites that work for my life.
1. Moonlight pjs– I’ve been waiting for a good pj set, this one is legit.
2. Zella live in leggings– I buy these every year. They are a like see thru for ladies with larger butts, but they’re super comfy and great for fall weather with a longer sweater
3.Calson bishop sleeve sweater – elevated staple for fall weather
4. Born knee high boot– trying to finish out my boot collection with the right brown boots, hoping these wide calf ones are perfect.
5. Hunter rain boots– these were a steal under $100!!
6. Tory Burch riding boot– I pulled the trigger on these finally. I’m secretly hoping they won’t be comfortable so I don’t fall in love
7. Supergoop setting mist with 50 spf– ladies, if you are fair skinned, this is your jam. Set your makeup and have sun protection. I take this on every vacation but plan to use it all summer now.
Annnd the bathing suit I wrote up a few posts back, just in black. Technically not an anniversary sale item but still on sale!!
What did you score this sale?